Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a few things..

For anyone who may not know me and are, for some reason, reading this blog, here's some introductory information, since I didn't really provide that initially.
1. I tend to dye my hair in accordance with the changing seasons in my life. I guess this gives it away, but whatever.
2. I have two tattoos: one on my foot and one on my back. Both of them have a lot of meaning behind them, so if you're curious, just ask.
3. I hate feet.
4. I hate it when people say "sherBERT" instead of "sherBET." I know that Webster's includes both variations, but honestly, it's because people have screwed the actual pronunciation so much that it's become a word! Language/word choice changes, but this is one word that just rubs me the wrong way.
5. I am not grammatically correct all of the time, and I don't expect anyone to be; yet, my biggest pet peeves deal with capitalization, comma usage, spelling, etcetera.


http://www.theonion.com/articles/skywriter-trailed-by-skyeditor,9824/


6. I play the violin. I mostly play with an elderly woman at the nursing home a few times a month, but sometimes I end up in random jam sessions with my friends, Cam and Elena! Those are my favorite times.
7. I have recently taken up painting! I am awful at it!
8. I have two frogs that should be dead, since I almost never feed them or clean out their tank.
9. I am adopted, and I have three adoptive siblings and four birth siblings.  The youngest one is twenty years younger than me! CRAZY, I know. I love my family... all of them. I am truly blessed with so many people in my life that care deeply about me.
10. I plan to be graduated in July with a bachelor's degree in Psychology! I love to know why people do what they do, so maybe this degree will give me more reason to inquire.
11. If you don't know that I adore the elderly by now, then you are stupid.
12. I love to read. I mean, I LOVE to read.
13. I adore music. Everybody says that, but I really do mean it. Different stages of my life are narrated by different artists, and I think I like it that way.
14. My favorite color is orange.
15. I love tulips.
16. I want to get married, someday. It's gonna be to the right guy. I've dated quite a few jerks and I refuse to make that mistake again.

Okay, I give up. That's all I can think of right now... Looking back, this post is kinda boring, but my mom was begging for more posts! (Haha.)

Today, I am grateful for Finding Nemo, sherbet, and Wii. Oh, and my friends.
It's been a great weekend!

Riggghtteeouuss....


(google images)


Cheers.

No comments: