(Side note: kreativ? really? That spelling bothers me.)
1. My birth parents named me Brooke Meredithe, and my adoptive parents named me Elizabeth Anne. I wouldn't mind using Meredithe as a first/middle name for one of my future kids. I think it's a really pretty name.
2. I got the name "Liz Lemon" from the main character of "30 Rock." My friend Kara changed my facebook name to "Liz Lemon" one summer and I left it up for a long time. Some people still call me "Lemon." There were even a few people that thought that it was my real last name for a while.
3. I went to Nairobi in 2007 and I really want to go back.
4. I've chewed sweet mint Orbit gum for about four years, or more??
5. I'm a doodler. I constantly doodle during class. It's embarrassing when the teacher notices, too.
6. I like the left side of my face the best. It's probably because I like my left teeth better.
7. I love hands. They're so pretty. I could never date someone if I didn't like their hands. Anthony has nice hands. These are simple sentences.
8. I also hate showering. I think it's because I hate having to blow dry my hair. I like being clean... I just HATE being soaking wet and having to dry my hair, dry off, find clothes, blah blah blah. It's so annoying. If I wouldn't stink and/or have nasty hair, I'd just spray some perfume and be on my way. But I don't. So don't judge me.
(Have you ever seen "Arrested Development?" It's hilarious. And my shower hatred reminded me of one of the characters.)
9. I'm terrified of going blind because I'm scared that I wont' be able to read.
10. When I was really, really young (probably six or seven), I had an "emergency bag," just in case of a fire/tornado/anything. It was right next to my bed. I used to plan out what I would try and save before running out of the house.
Okay, now I'm supposed to tag ten more people. Some people have already been tagged, so I'm going to leave them out. All of these blogs have some creative element that I love. There are tons of blogs that I love and read daily, but these ten stuck out to me for this particular "award."
Okay, well I'll be back to commenting on blogs and all that jazz tonight, but today is Sunday, and Sunday is the only day that I get to spend with Anthony; therefore, I am peacin' out!
But before I go... have some laughs:
This is why Harry Potter is better than Twilight.