Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cool Hair and Playing God


I love Haley's hair. And by the way, I googled this, so in my paranoia of copyright infringement, I have now told you where I got the images. :)


My hair color(s) were similar to this at Elena's wedding, but I didn't look nearly as cool.

This is the hair color I want now.

This is what I would do if I didn't work in a nursing home! Haha..

This is kinda the color it is now. But again, not as cool looking.


Now watch this video.


What did you think?
I'm not even going to put what I thought on here... I think this speaks for itself.

I've been thinking a lot lately about dependable people. I know who I can count on and who I cannot. Unfortunately, the ones that I cannot depend on I have a tendency to try to depend on anyway. That was a mouthful.
Today I'm not doing so hot. When I don't feel well, I try and find music to match my mood. This music video premiered yesterday, so this was an automatic win. I didn't make it to any classes this morning because of a migraine, and I am getting ready to leave for work. I'm disappointed about a lot of things, and my commitment to optimism is taking a beating.
Therefore, I am going to eat a package of Gushers.
(My mom never bought them for me, so upon leaving for college, I am embracing the child-like need for chewy candy in a wrapper, lunchbox style.)

Tonight, I am going to go to church. When I'm having a bad day, it's easy to choose not to go. I don't want to face my issues! (Haha) But I am going to go. God has a great way of turning things around, even if the "things" don't actually "turn around." I guess it's more like he shapes my perception.
Hmmm. Perception. That's a blog for another time.








"In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory." Isaiah 61:3


Cheers.

No comments: