Mandy passed this award along to me, and I am super flattered! I know it's just a picture, and for anyone who is not a blogger, this probably seems pretty stupid. But I was so excited to get this! Haha :)
And also, her blog is pretty awesome, especially if you are a nerd. ;)
I am supposed to tell you seven random things about me. I don't really know what constitutes as random, since I talk about random crap all of the time. Here goes nothing:
1. I could live off of Monster energy drinks and sugar free chocolate pudding if it had enough nutrients in them to keep me alive. I'll do almost anything for either of these. I'm kinda addicted to caffeine, thanks to Monster/Red Bull, but I haven't had one in two days!! I'm so proud.
2. I want to play every instrument in the world. Every time I listen to a band, I'm like, "Dude, I want to play the drums!" And then as I listen to the song a little more, I'm like, "Dude, I want to sing!" So on and so forth. I play the violin, but I would kill to be able to sing, play the piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, harp... etc.
3. If I think about something enough, I have to do it. For instance, if I let the thought enter my mind that my hair is looking sort of dull, I will have to buy a box of color or book an appointment. Fortunately, I'm not picky with my hair, so it's never that expensive. If I suddenly think about antiquing and have that urge to go look around, I have to go on my next day off. It's pretty ridiculous. It's funny, sometimes, but most of the time it's just annoying because I am bothered until it happens. (It's helpful when it's about cleaning my house or doing laundry, though.) People make fun of me for this, but I'm trying to embrace it.
4. I have an electric violin. She's a beauty, but I don't ever play her. If anyone needs an electric violinist, I'm your girl. Maybe.
5. This is one of my favorite songs. Judge away. I can sing every word. (I'd like to think that people can't peg me for a certain genre of music. I like a huge range of music.)
6. I love Star Trek. I have 20+ Next Generation collectible plates and I am proud. I've tried giving them away numerous times, but nobody seems to want them... I am now attached and don't want to get rid of them. I just haven't found a place to put them, yet.
7. I hate to drive, unless I'm upset.
And there you have it. I've got some heavier topics on my mind right now, but I will save those for the weekend, I think. Tonight/tomorrow will be spent celebrating Dave's birthday. Whoopee! He is an old man.
Anyway, thanks for reading-- I hope these kinds of posts aren't too obnoxious. AND THANK YOU, MANDY!