Friday, July 1, 2011

On the road again...

As most of you know if you've been reading Amy's blog, we are all going to Texas for the 4th of July. I was just there about three weeks ago, but I'm super excited to go to Anthony's uncle's lake house with his whole family (minus his parents) and my family.

I've been super busy with school and work (getting ready for our 4th of July celebration), not to mention planning for this trip. We are leaving tonight around 5pm and driving all night. We both have to be back to work on Tuesday, so this was the best plan we could come up with. It'll be about a 14 or 15 hour trip each way, so I've been mentally preparing for the toll it's going to have on both of us. It is definitely going to be worth it, though.

Anyway, I have several posts that I've been meaning to write, but I simply haven't had the time. I really haven't been on blogger at all, lately. As soon as we are back from this trip, I will go back to blogging.

I'm so grateful that I'm dating a guy that I love to be around (ha), because a total of 30 hours in a car in such a short period of time, I better enjoy being with him! He is, by far, the best person to travel with. I can be very high strung in tense situations, and he has a calming nature about him that diffuses my stress.

Blah, blah, blah... I know. ;)

I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers.

3 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Wishing you lots of wonderful times! Have a safe trip Liz!

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with gushing about your man, heck I do it all the time! Gush away Sweets. I love t read it, so no more, blah,blah, blah...ok? OK.

Have a fun and safe trip. Looking forward to seeing you back in the swing of blogland.

Gwiddle said...

Woohoo! I hope you guys have a great time. Travel safe<3